WORK WITH OUR DIETITIANS
At this time, we conduct most nutrition sessions through an easy to use client telehealth app that is HIPAA compliant. Insurance coverage may require in-person sessions.
Medical nutrition therapy
We will work together on personalizing your nutrition and wellness plan. This includes a nutrition-focused lab review that may help target nutrition therapy. Medications and supplements are also considered for drug-nutrient interactions. We’ll combine our findings with evidence-based nutrition therapy protocols and your personal preferences.
It takes time and persistance when making sustainable lifestyle changes. That’s why we offer an additional layer of support that can provide accountability, such as communication between sessions, weekly check-ins, discussing and working through what you’re struggling, celebrating your success and more!
schedule your session today!
Our Registered Dietitians are providers for insurance companies listed below. See if your plan covers nutrition counseling by reviewing our ‘Insurance Verification’ page under ‘Nutrition Services’. We also offer self-pay single sessions and packages. See below.
Invest in your future today!
When you work with us, you'll get:
- Personalized sessions that fit your schedule with a choice of meeting in-person, over the phone or video conferencing
- A thorough review of your diet, lab results, health, symptoms, and lifestyle
- A session-by-session nutrition plan driven by your choices that leads towards weight loss, disease management and potentially chronic disease reversal
- Learning how to recognize your internal cues of hunger and fullness—goodbye counting calories, guilt, and shame!
- A comprehensive wellness approach that includes nutrition, stress management, sleep and personal hygiene, hydration, physical activity and more
- A secure, client portal app for tracking successes, making appointments, and asking questions between sessions
- A variety of affordable payment options to meet any budget
*Note: Some of these features are available only under nutrition subscription add-ons and services.
What to expect at your first session
In a nutshell, we'll get to know all about you!
Much of our first session will be spent getting to know your health and lifestyle status, past/present eating habits, and concerns. We’ll discuss what you hope to achieve through nutrition counseling and together come up with personalized goals, and explore our recommendations on how you can reach them.
Before your first session with us, please…
- Verify your insurance benefits. Steps are found here.
- Book your session and complete intake forms within 48 hours when they are emailed to you.
- Collect any recent doctor visit reports and any labs within the last 1-2 years to bring with you.
- If you are using Medicare, HMO, Aetna or have a specific medical diagnosis, please have your physician’s office fax a referral that can be found here.
We look forward to working with you!